Monday, February 8, 2010

Prayer of agreement for love ones

Father,in Jesus Name, I believe Your Word that declares the seed of the righteous is delivered. The seed of the righteous is blessed. I call(insert name of love one) name before You and I believe your words that say I can pray to the Lord of Harvest and He can thrusts forth laborers into the harvest. I believe You Father for (--name) and I also believe that (name) ears are open TO The Voice of the Lord. Holy Spirit I depend on You to brood over (names)and bring me to their remembrance.Open their eyes so they may see and hearts to receive You. I thank you Father that (names) have peace and they are free. I set myself in agreement with your word and (whoever is praying with you) on this date (--) and I daily thank You for the manifestation of this prayer. In Jesus Name.

Now watch God work, be consistent...I am a living testimony to this prayer for my love ones...Remember continue to live out loud and pursue The God Kind of Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment