Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's Going on?

Do you know who you are? How many know their identity? This is to help and inform you of who you are and your identiy. Many people pursue things rather than the pursuer. Most do not know who are what to pursue. Do you know anyone like this or is it you? I am amazed at how many people walk through life and live unfullfilled, I love to say that many people would do better if they knew better.

What are you in search for? Is it for money,fame, family or self? Are do you know what you are longing for? You may not even know that you are hanking for at all. Well, I am here to tell or assist if you don't know or have forgotten who you are supposed to be and your identity. Now it seems that everyone claim to be saved or saved for something. I have heard many people say I don't know why I am still alive and not dead...The answer could be that you are not finish yet ,you have not even began.

You are truly here for a reason and it is not only for yourself. You can receive all the degrees(I have several not a problem),awards (got them too still not a problem,tophies (me to),exaltations (me to) but there is still something missing you can't put your finger on it. Did you not know that you were created before your mom and father thought of conceiving you. Yes. believe that your parents were tools to get you here. You are so special that God wanted you here.

Now many are here but they don't know why. First, let me tell you that God who is the creator not the created and He appointed you to be here for such a time a this. Ex. the first black president of the United States can you believe and conceive it. May I say that you are now the man believing anything is possibe. Know that God created you and not you yourself. Fist sign of wisdom is acknowledgment of God. Yes, there is one.

One pet pee of mine is evolution. How can one say that they came from apes. A seed cannot produce anything else but likeness. How can a apple seed produce the orange seed? Come on now it can't. So therefore if you want to be a seed of an ape be one? But as for me and my family we are the seed of the 1st man? More power to you if you are an ape man. I didn't come from ape so therefore iI am made from dirt

. Know who you are and whose you are. You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment