Friday, January 30, 2009

Jesus y'all !

Jesus Mania y'all! I love history and being a part. Yes, I appreciate the 1st black president but, I feel that we may be mistaking him for the KING of KING. So I was just thinking what about Jesus. We should become excited for Him more than we do. Who else has really laid down their life for man regardless of color or culture? It is a Jesus thang y'all. I am so excited about Him being apart of me and I a part of Him. Who can change the positives from negatives?.Jesus y'all. Who can heal body, soul, mind and spirit Jesus y'all. Who can change your thought life to match His? Jesus y'all. Who can help you out with these negative children of today? Jesus y'all. Who can help you maintain your credit and money? Jesus y'all. Who does not need your vote to keep Him in power?.Jesus y'all. Are you getting the try picture? Are you tired of the same old thing? Jesus y'all. Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?Jesus y'all. So you say you want a new man, family relationship and more emotional healing.say it y'all Jesus y'all. Lets go crazy..Jesus y'all. Let's get radical..Jesus y'all. Lets get it together Jesus y'all. What?Jesus y'all. Why?Jesus y'all. How? Jesus y'all. Lets hear for Jesus y'all. Y'all are loved by Jesus. Jesus y'all. Have the best life ever?Jesus y'all. Love forever Jesus y'all. Who can make the change? Jesus Ya ll. Screaming to the top of my voice Jesus y'all. So let's set it off all you Jesus maniac. Jesus y'all. Just wait till my book comes out Jesus y'all. Holla Jesus y'all. All things are possible to them that believe. See yourself whole in all areas. Remember you are loved. Love yourself .

No comments:

Post a Comment