Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In the beginning. Let there be Datruth Corner

This blog was made for the millions of people who may not know the truth and nothing but the truth...It is not an attempt to brain wash anyone; as if you could be anyway ..I have a thought and reserve the right to state them..I will not even attempt to mislead anyone into any form of darkness. You will find humor in some things such as run to the light.
You may ask and I will answer if I don't know then I will say I do not know. So get ready for your journey into datruth . Hopefully you will explore the possible fate of being comfortable with yourself,.You are special and out of the millions and billions of people on this earth you are loved.

1 comment:

  1. Look here Carol Ann! (LOL)...I need you to get some hobbies Mother!

    ReplyDelete