Sunday, February 15, 2009

Forgiveness

Have you ever wondered what forgiveness really means? I know that you think you know what it means but really what is the technical meaning of forgiveness?Looking in any dictionary it means to give up resentment,pardon,relief from payment,wiping the slate clean. I know that you say this woman is crazy how can I. The human mind is made to remember things. I ask you what are you choosing to remember. Why are you placing so much importance to something.

The most important thing to you should be your body,soul, and mind. The most important thing in this life is to deal with it. You have to deal with the hurt and identify why you are hurting in order to heal. The first thing that happens when you go to a doctor is he ask you what is the problem. He tries to identify the problem. If you give the doctor false information , then he usually can't help you.

Some of us say what the hurt is, but never attempt to get the solution to not having this problem anymore. Sometimes it is a process other times it can be dealt with and put to rest. Now, I am coming to the most important part of forgiveness. Did you not know that some sickness,illness and diseases come from unforgiving.

Many are not willing to forgive. I must turn around and ask you "how long will you be a victim? You were made to be victorious and an over comer. First of all know that sometimes unless you deal with the problem and say it ,the problem will continue. Are you tired of the repeating turmoil. Jesus even tells you that you must forgive before you can continue to live abundantly. The bible has a model prayer "The Lords prayer" in the prayer He says forgive out trespasses as He forgives us. No,I am not telling you to stay in situation.

Sometimes you just can't keep seeing or being around a repeated person or thing that brings negativity and causes harm. We must not cause harm or allow others or things to harm us. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. I even go farther a mind is a terrible thing to waste and do nothing about it. I encourage you to deal with it and forgive or pardon others.

Jesus was sitting around talking to His disciples and one of them ask Him" Lord how many times do I forgive"? Jesus look at them and said you must forgive 70x70.(you get the point). That is a lot of forgiving. If you have to confront the person or thing then confront it. Tell them you have no power over me. I release you from what you did because I am free of you. I am not scared of you anymore. You meant to destroy me and my family but I will not give you that power. You may have had power over me but I take that back. I will not allow you to destroy me any more. You are a sad selfish person. Now you deal with it, I do not have to any more because I am free of you and all your mess. I moved on. If this is to hard for you then write a letter,therefore you are at least dealing with it. It is up to you if you want to mail the letter ,tear it up or whatever. In the name of Jesus I am forgiven and I am no longer wounded from this thing or it. Now, walk off and rejoice. Yes, I say walk off throw it up(if it helps throw your hands up as if to toss into air or space.

This will work. Try it. If necessary apply often until you are whole. God wants you whole. Press toward the mark of which you are called,forgetting those things that are behind. Step out of the mess. Forgiving helps you more tha t anything. So forgive and live your life. What are you waiting for. do it.

It amazing to me that people will not take free things. This is just what you are doing when you refuse to release this to Jesus. He is the greatest counselor. How many years will you go back to talk about the same thing to a paid counselor. Don't get me wrong I believe in counseling if necessary; but there is a great counselor. He told all to bring your burdens to me and leave them there. He also said come unto me all that are heavy burden and I will give you rest. WOW God will give you rest. He also said take my yoke upon you for my burdens are light. Now, I ask you if He asked you to why are you burden. In Christ Jesus it does not matter about the situation. There is so much hurt and damage given by others (can we be real:molestation,incest,rape,manipulation,cheating,disloyalty,divorce,and so on) How can you handle that. It is hard for us but Jesus can. In fact He already did this.

Here I go reaping this..God gave His only Son for you. He loves you that much. Jesus did all the hard work on the cross. He made it so easy for us just ask. It makes me wonder why someone can not accept a gift that is given to them. It is not true that if it is free it is not good. rubbish. Why work hard? Works can not get it for you. Jesus can. Child get rid of it. I am not slaying that you have to be friends or sit down and eat with them,

I love you and live out loud. Scriptures for forgiveness below: study them do them ,say them and live them,

God is love.love is God. Choose love

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! Check out this new Christian band that just released their first album. From what I heard on the samples site, they sound really good.

    Introducing the new Christian National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

    Please pass on this info to all.

    ReplyDelete