Thursday, February 5, 2009

Invitation : You are all invited

Salvation Prayer. Say out loud after finishing call someone. Let me be the fist to congratulate you on the best decision of your life. You will have no regrets. "Heavenly Father,I come to you in the name of Jesus.Your word says "Whosoever will call on the name of Jesus shall be saved" and "If I confess with my mouth Lord Jesus, and believe in my heart that God has raised Him from the dead, I shall be saved (Acts 2:21,Romans 10:9).You said that salvation would be the result of Your Holy Spirit giving me new birth(John 3"5-6,15-16,Romans 8:9-11 and that if I would ask You will fill me with Your Holy Spirit and give me the ability to speak with other tongues(Luke11:13,Acts 2:4) I take You at your word. I confess that Jesus is Lord. And I believe in my heart that You raised Him from the dead,Thank you for coming into my life, and filling me with Your Holy Spirit as You promised, and for being Lord over all my life. Amen.

Are you are ready to be in pusuit of Him. Learn all abour Him. Pray .Read and find a bible believing word church. No regrets. Now live out loud. "Everything is possible for them that believe. If I never see you or meet you be at the throne. Loving you always Jesus and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment