Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why Do Things Happen?

why do bad things happen to good people? Have you ever wondered about this question. If you have not then you are exceptional. You could be one in a million. I know I have asked this question over over and over.

Doing my time of crisis in watching and hearing love ones die. It is said that time heals all wounds, but it to me doesn't delete that I can.t physically touch and talk to them. Those that were believers that died we know where they are. Absent from the body in the presence of our Lord. Why do things happen?

I know for sure that God loves us and that he neither kills or destroy. Because we live in a fallen world that is far from perfect things happen. Some happen for no reason and others by choice. Yet, I do know that it is how we handle the storm that gets us over. Sometimes we have to make new plans , other times we have to change.

Sometimes we are warned but do nothing. But believe this ,it is not how you start it is how you finish. We that know and believe the word of God know that He can turn negative things over for your good. We walk out our destiny knowing and trusting that God is in control. Many think that you have to like what is happening or agree. This is not so because how is it that I am to love my enemy.(Hate it) I do this because it is a commandment not a suggestion..

As you continue to live in the word of God it is interesting,encouraging, funny at times, sad, ridiculous and many other things. It is an interesting journey as to where you are and to where you are going. IF YOU REALLY WANT ANSWERS AND SOLUTION THEN THE WORD OF GOD IS FOR YOU. Many times we can help ourselves :pollution answer is stop polluting. I am sometimes very guilty of throwing trash. Sometimes I feel so guilty I go back and pick it up. Yes me sometimes I do stupid things. Now I ask you how silly is that. . See I told you there was work to do on me. How about you? Don't even act or read in judgement of me. Do not cause any harm.

Just remember things happen to everyone. You are not alone the bible says it rains on the just as well as the unjust. I suppose that is why it is called life. There are lessons to be learned from experience. We are all connected on many levels, Nobody is immune from stuff happening. What are you going to do when life start hitting you? Know that you are loved and are a part of His plan. So live outloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment